Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Healthy Baby
Yesterday we went to the doctor for Jackson's 2 week check-up. The doctor said he is a healthy baby and everything looks great!!! Last week Jackson was down to 7 pounds 4 ounces and this week he was 7 pounds 10 ounces. He is a good little eater (just like his mom)! I felt so sorry for him, because he had to have his heel pricked for the newborn screening test. I had never heard him scream like that before. It was so pitiful. He only cried for a few minutes though, and then he was fine. After such a rough appointment, my mom and I took Jackson shopping to make him feel better! :-) It totally worked. OK- maybe he just loves his stroller! I am so thankful that he is healthy and doing great! OH- last night he slept so well...for the first time! I sure hope this continues!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment