Happy Birthday!!!
Last week was my 24th birthday, and I think it was my favorite bday ever! Ryan and Jackson took me out to dinner and gave me a gift certificate for a massage. My parents also took us out another night and gave me a gift certificate for highlights. This was all so fun, but the best gift of all is Jackson! I absolutely love being his mom. It is pure joy! I know this year will be full of blessings with my sweet boy! What a happy birthday! :-)

2 comments:
Mary Beth,
Hi! This is Ty Dishman's wife, Charis. (I went to school with Ryan at ACHS.) I found your blog through Wendi's site :) The same weekend we went to tell Steve and Patty we were pregnant, your dad made the announcement from the pulpit that yall were prego, and the Dishman's have been keeping us up-to-date on your pregancy and now on your little boy ever since! Congrats on Jackson's arrival!! Sounds like yall are enjoying being parents -- isn't it such an unimaginable blessing?! Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Maybe our sons can meet soon when we come to first colony! :)
hey girl! your are looking good! you have that happy mommy glow about you! i love that your parents gave you highlights for your bday...i ask for the same thing from my parents! it's expensive! i am so happy for you guys...what a precious family!
Post a Comment