We had a really good weekend. Our friend Max from New York was in town, so we had dinner with him Friday night. It was so fun to see him! Saturday we just hung out! It was so nice to have some down time as a family!!! And Sunday was of course busy, but a good day. Some pics from the weekend...
Hey MB! Of course I read your blog every time you update! And my mom told me all about holding Jackson today.. she loved every second of it!! Hope all is well and can't wait to see y'all!! Love you :)
I love looking at your pictures of Jackson and have copied your blogging idea! I cannot wait to have a little boy to post pictures of! Jackson is a doll... hope you are all doing well!
3 comments:
Hey MB! Of course I read your blog every time you update! And my mom told me all about holding Jackson today.. she loved every second of it!! Hope all is well and can't wait to see y'all!! Love you :)
he's so cute!!! I love your little boy!
I love looking at your pictures of Jackson and have copied your blogging idea! I cannot wait to have a little boy to post pictures of! Jackson is a doll... hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment