Monday, October 29, 2007

The Jackson Tour: Part Three

Our last stop was Columbia, TN to visit my dad's mom- Jackson's Great Grandmama. He sure loved being there. :-)
Chatting

Relaxing

Nap Time

We had such a wonderful week in TN! Jackson was such a trooper!!! He did great on the flights there and back. Well, he did get a little fussy, but it wasn't bad. There was one guy sitting behind me on the plane who leaned up and asked, "Do you have a bottle?" when Jackson was crying. I just said, "No." I mean- who does that? How rude! We made it though. Home sweet home!

1 comment:

Charis said...

Wow! I can't believe someone said that to you! He must not have been a parent himself. Especially at the end of a flight, I think EVERYONE is ready to cry from being cramped for so long! Glad you had a fun trip :)