This weekend was Winter's Eve at church. Jackson got to be in it both nights. We tried to get a good picture, but it was really dark. This is what we got:

He LOVES being on stage!!! I'm a little nervous about that! :-)
Saturday night we had Ryan's office party at the Alden hotel downtown. It was so nice! I felt all grown up leaving our baby and going to an office party. We're old!


When we got home Saturday night, this is what we found on our camera:


I don't think Jackson even noticed we were gone!!!
8 comments:
You look wonderful! Those pictures with Jackson and your dad are just priceless, so precious!
Oh my goodness!! You have the cutest son. And, you look amazing!
Oh my goodness!! You have the cutest son. And, you look amazing!
What a sweet family photo! Hope yall had fun a the party - it's good to know that you've left your son in good hands!
I wish we lived closer so I could share the santa suit with you! I know Jackson would look so cute in it :)
What a cutie!
About your comment on the food thing...we started feeding her at 5 months, but just one food a week to check for allergies. She only eats half of one baby food for dinner and has a bottle. It'll probably be a while before we feed her 3 meals a day and a full container of baby food at one sitting. :)
You look so cute! I love the picture with jackson and Grandpa-priceless!!
Loved looking through all your pictures; what a sweet baby!! I know Jackson is just completely deprived of love by looking at these pictures (ha,ha)!! Merry Christmas and what a FUN Christmas it will be with Jackson this year!!
Post a Comment