Jackson and I had a great trip to Tennessee last week! He was PERFECT on the airplane there and back!!! I was so thankful and proud! We had fun visiting my grandparents and extended family. Jackson got to see his first snow while we were there...no pics though b/c my grandmother instructed me to not take him outside in such weather!!!
We're looking forward to this weekend b/c Uncle Ryan and Aunt Kathryn will be here...yeah!!! There will be some cute pics from that coming up. Can't wait to go to the rodeo!!!
One more thing- this weather is awesome! I've been leaving the windows open and set up Jackson's playpen on the back patio. He couldn't be happier. Afternoon walks outside are quickly becoming his new fave activity! I'm looking forward to summer afternoons at the pool.
Some pictures...
Playing with Abby (she weighs 3 pounds!)

loving the sunshine

Reading with Great Aunt Mary

Precious

Hot Lips- Jackson loves to kiss on the lips!

Visiting Grandmama

Happy

p.s.- I think we have officially started having "separation anxiety." Any tips???
7 comments:
Well good luck with the separation anxiety.... remember that I had that with my mom until I was like 12. YIKES! ha!!! :)
Such a cutie!! I really hope to meet him soon. We were in Nashville this past weekend to meet my new niece, isn't that pretty close to your fam? Are you going to be in Searcy anytime soon? Well hope things are going well for you all and keep posting those precious pics and enjoying that weather! I am jealous...we keep getting pounded with snow and ice...ugh!
he's so precious and you LOOK GREAT! errr, no idea about the separation anxiety
He's adorable!
About separation...I get emails each week/month of baby's development, and a recent one mentioned a good way to deal with this...make sure you tell them good bye when you leave, and make an entrance when you come back. If they know you're leaving, but realize you'll come back, then they know not to look for you while you're gone. We do that with SAvannah every time we leave her, and she does fine. :) Who really knows though, ha? Good luck.
Glad you posted... it's been a while!! :) Been missing seeing what's going on with you guys! I have no clue about the separation anxiety thing, although someone told me to make a big deal about hellos and goodbyes, and to intentionally leave him somewhere for like 5-10 minutes then come back to show him he can count on you to return, but so he isn't freaking out for an hour or longer. Good luck!
Cute pictures. The pack-n-play on the porch is a good idea. Matt's going through a bit of the same thing. I hold him WAY too much. I have no good advice.
Glad you guys had a good trip. I know your family there loved seeing you guys. Flying is always a little tricky. You just never know how little ones are going to do. Glad it was smooth.
Post a Comment