Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We had such a fun holiday weekend!!! Friday we headed to Galveston to spend the weekend at the Smith's beach house. Jackson absolutely LOVED the beach! We enjoyed playing games, eating good food/sand, being lazy, playing at the beach, and just being together. We headed back home Sunday afternoon and cooked out at my parent's house Sunday night with my dad, Ryan, and Kathryn. Monday we sent my dad off to Europe (we will miss him) and then spent the afternoon/evening with friends. How fun! 

First Boat Ride

Crawling into the Ocean
Our Little Beach Bum
Uncle Ryan & Aunt Kathryn
So Fun
Getting some sun with Dad
I think this is my new fave picture
Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day Weekend!


8 comments:

the tichenor family said...

oh my goodness, i think that's MY new favorite picture-- that's priceless and oh so precious! i am sure you are loving having your brother home, how wonderful. jackson is too cute, and HOW in the world is he almost 1? can't wait to see you guys, we're back on the 6th!

Monica said...

What a fun weekend!! Great pictures. You are so beautiful Mary Beth. Glad you guys had a fun get away. Looks like Mr. J likes the ocean!!

Jamie said...

awww...i can't wait to get pics of our little beach baby having fun in the ocean! what a fun weekend...great pics too! yall are a good lookin' family! =)

Jamie said...

how cute! i can't wait to get our little beach baby out there for some pics. yall are an adorable family!

Jamie said...

okay...oops! i thought my first comment didn't go through and wrote it again reworded cause i couldn't remember what i said the first time...then realized it went through both times! anyone hear an echo in here?!

Nancy @ Ella Elaine said...

I love the new pics and the oh so cute video! I think I will have to have some of those photos developed to put on Nana's walls.
Love you all, and miss you!

Anonymous said...

You're right- that it a great picture of Jackson and Ryan - I love it!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big and so precious!! I love the video of him laughing at "don't let satan blow it out" soo cute!!- Janine