Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday

Jackson is ONE!!! We had a great weekend celebrating his precious life. On Thursday (Jackson's actual bday) we had dinner with my family at my parents house. Friday Jackson's Nana, Papa John, Uncle Morgan, Great Mom, and Great Dad came in town. We were so glad they all came in town for the big p-a-r-t-y. Saturday was the bday party...too much fun! All the kiddos played in the backyard, we ate cupcakes, opened gifts, and enjoyed celebrating JACKSON! Of course, I do not have any pictures on my camera from the day. We had a friend volunteer to be the photographer for the day. Once I get the pictures from her and some others, I'll be sure to post them! (sorry for the delay) Here are some pictures from the weekend (besides the party)...

swimming after a busy weekend

at the dr. for his 1 year checkup...shots are NO fun

Daddy is so funny

lunch at Texas Roadhouse

proud grandparents


"I'm One"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Monica said...

Oh how can your baby be one??? Isn't it amazing how fast it has gone?? It seems like a month ago Jackson was born and I was so jealous as I was still so pregnant. I have been thinking of you and wondering about the birthday time. I love the video. How cleaver he can say he is 1. I need to teach Annie that trick. Right now I would like to master the trick of not throwing food. Glad you had a nice time of celebration.