Jackson, my mom, and I returned home last night from a fabulous week in TN. We really enjoyed visiting all the fam! Jackson is such a trooper on our trips. He was a great traveler and was quite charming!!!
We went to the Wilson County Fair to see the animals...fun fun!
Great Ma & Great Pa have the best backyard EVER.
We loved our week away, but we are happy to be home now! We are looking forward to an exciting week...American Idol Tour concert and Nana and Papa John are coming to visit!!!
You guys have been busy!! Looks like a fun trip. I love seeing pictures of your parents holding Jackson. They always have the biggest smiles on their faces! Uncle Ryan looks to be pretty proud too.
1 comment:
You guys have been busy!! Looks like a fun trip. I love seeing pictures of your parents holding Jackson. They always have the biggest smiles on their faces! Uncle Ryan looks to be pretty proud too.
Post a Comment