Monday, September 15, 2008

IKE

We survived Ike! We're still staying at my parents b/c our house doesn't have power yet. The storm was so scary, but I'm thankful it didn't do too much damage. There are uprooted trees everywhere and some of our fence fell down. I don't think Jackson ever knew anything was going on!!! He slept through the hurricane and just thinks we are having a party over here! We'll keep you posted...

3 comments:

Mrs. Mays said...

I'm glad you guys were safe, and that you have a place with lights and AC to hang out in. Hopefully you have power now, we got ours yesterday.

Monica said...

Glad to hear from you. I have been checking on you regularly. I was worried about you guys and many others there. Glad you have a place to go with electricity!!!

Ashley said...

So glad everyone is doing well! I hope by the time you read this, your house will have power again! I'll agree with you, it was super scary, especially hearing the sounds of the storm; let's pray we don't have this again any time soon!!