Saturday, October 4, 2008

Giada!!!

What a day! I LOVE the Food Network, and my favorite is Giada. I was so excited to go to her book signing today in Houston.
Giada in Action

Super Excited about our new cookbooks!

She was so pretty. She looked younger and skinnier in real life.

We really enjoyed talking to her. She liked Jackson!
I told her Jackson loves to eat her Tri-Colore Orzo. She told us about her 6 month old baby girl.
Ready to try some new recipes!




3 comments:

Monica said...

So jealous!!! I love Giada. She looks WAY too good to have a six month old AND be a cook!!! I saw her on the Today show recently and she had her little girl with her. So cute. What a fun experience for you. Let me know any good recipes.

The DeLongchamp Family said...

How fun MB! Giada is my fave! I watch her show and make her recipes all the time!

the tichenor family said...

This is so fun!!! I wish I would have known about it. Giada is so adorable!