Monday, November 24, 2008
16 Months Old
Our kiddo is an absolute joy. This is such a fun stage that I am LOVING. He talks non-stop and is always on the move. His favorite thing to do is to play outside with sticks in the dirt (what a boy!). His BFF is Charlie the dog. The most common words coming out of his mouth these days are: hot waffle, Pops, Kathryn (kakie), doggie, ball, mommy, daddy, cracker, apple, yes!, no, amen, Nana, Papa, elbow, happy, and thank you. There are many more, but I hear these words all day long every day!!! Jackson still hates to be confined in anything (car seat, stroller, shopping cart). I don't think he'll ever get over that. Poor kid- his mean mommy makes him deal with it and get strapped in anyways. I hope he's not traumatized for life. Jackson has become Mr. Independent at home. He loves to play with his toys and read his books (still no interest in tv). Here are some pictures of the little guy just hangin out...





We're looking forward to spending time with family this week! Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment