Our little boy at 18 months old
Trying out the bed frame...I think he likes it!
(don't worry- he won't have to sleep on purple sheets for long)
(don't worry- he won't have to sleep on purple sheets for long)
Helping Dad paint his new bed
One last thing: Jackson has now discovered that he can have fun WITHOUT his mom and dad. I don't know how I feel about this! haha We went to pick him up from my mom the other day, and he ran away from us. He wanted to stay and play longer. Then Wed night we went to pick him up at the nursery, and he didn't want to leave! He was having too much fun playing! I'm so happy that he has a great time, but I'm also kinda sad he is growing up so fast.
5 comments:
There's about 100 things in this post that I cannot believe.
1. How is Jackson already 18 months old?
2. I can't believe he's moving into a big boy bed!
3. He's having fun in the nursery without mom?!!
WOW, he's a toddler. How did that happen? Precious as always, can't wait to see pictures of the new room! So exciting.
Aww.. he is growing up so fast! I love his little pj's. Love you!
Wow! Jackson's moving to a big boy bed! You'll have to share how that transition goes. (I am too much of a weanie to try it yet). I guess Colt played with Jackson in the nursery Sunday, but we were sad not to run into yall :)
Mary Beth! Sweet Jackson is adorable! Congrats on Baby Boy #2! Mom and Dad got together with your parents when they came through TN, and it sounds like everyone is doing great. Hope you are feeling well!
Jenny
He is such a big boy!
Post a Comment