Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a Big Boy!





Jackson is very interested in his potty these days...no luck actually using it yet. He likes to sit on it and clap for himself! He also got his first haircut this week. It was really just a little trim to calm down his crazy curls in the back. I wouldn't say he enjoyed it, but he was a good sport to sit there and eat LOTS of treats while she cut his hair.

P.S.- sorry for the lack of blog posts lately. Ryan's sweet Granny passed away last week, so we went to Abilene for the funeral. This week we've had the lovely stomach virus.

P.P.S.- I am officially in my 3rd trimester!!! WooHoo! Can't wait to meet our baby boy. :-)

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Ugh! I'm so sorry ya'll have had the stomach bug; I hope not you! I enjoyed all the updates and the SO cute video of Jackson saying, "Gran Martha"!! We missed ya'll last weekend!

Monica said...

When I saw Jackson sitting on that potty my jaw dropped. I thought no way, I am JEALOUS. Since he isn't using it I guess I don't have to go and confess about my harsh feelings. : )
I was thinking of you yesterday and how you would be getting close to the last part of your pregnancy. Seems like it is going fast. Makes me nervous as I will be right behind you and I am not ready for two!!!

JENNY said...

I'm sorry to hear about Ryan's Granny.

I love those pictures of your sweet boy, especially the one on the big boy potty. How cute!

And, yay for being in the 3rd trimester!!!

the tichenor family said...

Oh my goodness, he looks like such a BIG BOY on his potty! Where are our baby boys? It seems like they were just born, and now #2 is almost here for you!

Sorry to hear about Ryan's loss. Love & prayers to your sweet family!

Anonymous said...

Yeah - Yolanda has a new FCCC client!

Kelly

Kathi P said...

i'm sorry that it's been a crummy couple of weeks for you :(

by the way, congrats on your new little one! it will be fun to see jackson be a big brother!

Kellianne said...

I was working in the nursery yesterday and Jackson was in my class, he was soooo funny! He thought it was so funny if he would jump everywhere....he is so cute!