Feeding the ducks is SO MUCH fun.
Ryan teaching Jackson how to fly his new kite
Jackson flying his kite (sorry I didn't acually get the kite in the pic-oops)
Some Non-Jackson News:
1. Ryan and I were able to go on 2 dates in the past week and a half!!! Ryan & Kathryn had Jackson over for a sleepover last weekend, so we went to dinner and a movie- awesome! Thursday night we were given rodeo tickets to see Clay Walker, so Jackson had a slumber party with his GranMartha & Pops while we went. I kinda like dating my husband! :-)
2. I am 31 weeks pregnant. Yay!!! I went to the doctor this week and had ANOTHER big weight gain month- OOPS! Oh well. I had to take the 3 hour glucose tolerance test to check me for gestational diabetes (which I had with Jackson), so I'm pretty sure I'll be put on a strict diet once the results come in. I realized that I haven't been putting belly pics on here, so I'll do that soon.
That's all. Jackson is 20 months old tomorrow...can NOT believe it!
4 comments:
oh my goodness. your pregnancy has flown by in my mind! i can't believe you are so close and how old Jackson is. I miss you and your family so very much. I have got to see you guys sometime this summer! Love you!
1. I can't believe you're already 31 weeks!! That's so exciting. And, yes you need to put up some cute belly shots.
2. I love Jackson's sprinkler. I want to jump in it!
3. Yay for date nights!
Yes, belly shots please! :) And did you have the gest. diabetes? Have y'all done more with Jackson's room??
I am so jealous of your weather right now! We have occasional days of warmth but then it goes right back to cold! I love that Jackson loves to be outside! SOO CUTE!! He is just precious. And about Disney...I will call you soon about a few things we learned but i promise it was much easier than we thought it would be. And Jackson will be at a much better age to enjoy it all than JD was. I will call you soon. And I want to know the answers to all of wendi's questions too. ha ha
Post a Comment