- We went to the pediatrician's office last week for Jackson's 2 year checkup and Ben's 2 month checkup. They are both healthy, growing boys! Jackson weighed 28 pounds and Ben weighed 13 pounds.
- Penny & Phoebe Clyde are the best friends ever for watching the boys while I got a haircut last week.
- Sarah Smith is also a great friend for bringing me a fresh chocolate macaroon home from Paris.
- We had VBS last week. Jackson loved the goats! Ben just chilled in the Baby Bjorn the whole time.
- My parents are home!!!
- We got a new camera, so there will be a lot of pics coming up.
- Why didn't anyone tell me how crazy life with 2 babies is???
- I have discovered all sorts of new, EASY, yummy recipes. I'll share them soon!
- I forgot to introduce Ben to a bottle early on. Now he won't take one. Oops. This could be a long year.
- I need a blog makeover. New address. New design. Any ideas? Know of a good blog designer?
- My most exciting update...I am going to be an AUNT!!! Go here to read all about it!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment