Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend Pictures

This weekend was full of family fun! We celebrated Ryan & Kathryn moving into their first house and my mom & dad's 29th wedding anniversary.

Ben loves it when Uncle Ryan helps him dance!

Jackson loving Pappasitos "hot tortillas"

Pops & the boys

Happy 29th Anniversary

sportin the new pj's...bet you can't guess who got him these!

The evening started with a swim diaper and a swimsuit...

Guard Dog Charlie

Watching Pops clean his motorcycle

I promise he's mine!

typical


We went to see Ryan & Kathryn's new house. Jackson walked around with his shirt up saying "Norma Jean (their dog) lick my belly."


4 comments:

Morgan and Jamie said...

Your pics are soo cute!! That pic of nakey Jackson with is little tan line....ha ha ha. I'm sure he will appreciate you sharing those someday...ha ha ha!! Your boys are soo cute. One of these days we HAVE to have a weekend playdate. I am really excited to see if Ben continues to look so much like Ryan, so crazy since Jackson is a little YOU!!

JENNY said...

Yay! You posted again. I love seeing pictures of your boys. They really are so cute. Jackson has the cutest personality!

Anonymous said...

I am still laughing at Jackson's respopnse to my question, "What is your brother's name?" Glad to know he is up on current events!

Kelly

the tichenor family said...

Okay, all of your comments make me laugh!! We're having a "take off my diaper" issue ourselves. LOVE the "typical" picture of your parents with the boys... so cute!