We've been in Tennessee all week visiting the fam. Before I post about our trip, I thought I'd post about the previous week. I never got around to doing it before we went out of town....
Brother Time

Our back patio is quite colorful now!

Jackson has officially mastered his tricycle...he can ride like a champ all around the neighborhood.

Ben is a little TC for his mama sometimes.

We made homemade playdough one rainy day. So fun!

We've been working on shapes, so we made lots of circles.

Dinner at Grimaldis...they give the kiddos pizza dough to play with.

Ben helping his Daddy work

We made cupcakes- yummy!

Big Ben @ 4 months
1 comment:
Such cute pictures... pizza dough at dinner, what a great idea!! The picture of Jackson with the cupcakes is SO BEAUTIFUL! I can say that about a boy, right? Such handsome little guys you have.
Post a Comment