Friday, November 6, 2009

Everyday Food

This may be old news to most of you, but I recently discovered (thanks to my mom) Everyday Food from Martha Stewart. It is wonderful!!! You can sign up for a daily email that tells you what to cook for dinner that night. All of the recipes are super easy and delicious! They also have a fabulous monthly magazine (kinda looks like a Readers Digest) that you can order. I am a big fan!

Here are some of the yummy recipes I've made and give my 5 star rating to:
Chicken with Poblano Cream Sauce
Black Bean Tostadas with Corn Relish
Baked Ravioli
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
Easy White Frosting
Surprise Cookies

Tomorrow I'm baking the Old-Fashioned Apple Pie to take to our Sunday School Class Party! I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out. :-)

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Oh, my mom and dad are so excited all of y'all are coming over! Have fun and hope the pie turns out wonderfully!!

The DeLongchamp Family said...

This is great MB! I was just going through my cookbooks this week for new recipes. Thanks for the tip.

Jaworski Family said...

Way to be! I am so proud that my cousin married such a rocking mom and wife!