Merry Christmas!!!
Isn't it the most wonderful time of the year?! I love Christmas. This year was especially fun being Benjamin's first Christmas and with Jackson somewhat understanding it. We spent Christmas here in Sugar Land with my fam. (We're celebrating with the Davis crew next week!) Thursday night we went to our special Christmas Eve service at church (pics below). Then we all went to my parents house for dinner-so yummy. (I think I'll have to do an entire post just about the food later!) Christmas morning we opened gifts at home and got to see what Santa brought. Santa even surprised me with some goodies from Williams Sonoma! :-) Pops & GranMartha came over to show Jackson his present. Then we spent the rest of the day at their house eating amazing food, watching Christmas movies, opening gifts, playing, and relaxing. It was just about perfect! The pics are all out of order, so I'll try to explain.
Jackson playing on his new mountain climber from Pops & GranMartha



Santa brought him a dump truck!!! Jackson has been saying for a month that's what he wanted from Santa.
This is what he walked out to Christmas morning. You know what he was excited about? The umbrella! ha
Our family helped out with the candle lighting part of the service. The boys went on stage with my parents while we (Ryan, Kathryn, Ryan, and I) lit candles. Jackson was holding a candle (not lit) with a cup thingy over it...he thought it'd be funny to put the cup over the microphone while my dad was in the middle of his "light of the world" sermon. Nice. He also repeatedly said "I wanna get down, Pops." Don't be surprised if you see another family lighting candles next year!








2 comments:
I thought the "I wanna get down, Pops" was the cutest part of the night!
Kelly
How cute is that!!! We were not there, so sad, but I'm sure it was a great service. Kids are just so cute :-) And can be embarrassing to the parents, but funny to the rest.
Post a Comment