Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cousins

We took the boys up to meet their new baby cousin this afternoon. Ben seems huge compared to a newborn! They love James already! I'm so excited they have each other to play with and be BFF.
Proud Aunt & Uncle

Uncle Ryan (although we have to come up with a new name, b/c Ryan N. is already Uncle Ryan)

I'm so in love with James!!!

How cute is she? Playing with Jackson after having a baby...she wins Aunt of the Year.

Excited about "Tiny Baby Cousin James" (the title Jackson refers to him as every time)


Jackson was so curious.

Happy Mama

Par-Tay

Jackson, Ben, & James sure are blessed to have these 2 as grandparents!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being an aunt and please pass that on to the proud new parents! Go Kathryn for no drugs...she is a stronger woman than I. ha ha. He is so precious! Looking forward to hearing about all the fun that the Davis/Norman boys will be having over the years. Love ya!
Jamie Trotter

Unknown said...

AH!!! such sweet little boyyyssss! jackson's little/LONG nickname for james....adorable!

so excited you posted so many pics. congrats to your fam!! cant wait til my bros have kiddos for me to be a super-aunt to!

Wendi said...

Yea!! Being an aunt is so fun. Love you!

Sarina said...

You all look so happy! How awesome that James is here and healthy! I know that there will be so much more fun to come with all these sweet boys!