Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

It's officially PERFECT weather here, so we have been enjoying lots of outside time. We even brought out the pool yesterday afternoon! Ryan came up with this super fun idea:






Is he the best- blowing up the pool without an air pump!!!

GranMartha & Ben after Sunday lunch

This is what Ryan & Jackson were up to...



cutie

We met Pops, GranMartha, & Uncle Ryan at the mall for lunch last week. This is what happens when you go to the mall with Pops:

you get to ride in a super cool race car

drive an ice cream truck

& fly a rocket

3 comments:

Jason and Lindsey said...

love it! precious pics!

Ashley said...

What a FUN idea; I'll have to remember that one this summer!! Loved looking at all your pics; I've been away from blog land WAY too long. Ya'll are such a precious family!

Andrea said...

Cute pictures!!! I was wondering who made your breakfast room curtains? I absolutely love them! I am trying to figure out what to do in my breakfast room, and I love those! Can you pull them down or do they stay up always?