Sunday, July 11, 2010

Early July

We left the farm minus one family member. Jackson went back to Frisco with his Papa John & Nana for some special together time. They had such a good week! Jackson never got homesick and they said he was perfect! I enjoyed some one-on-one time with my Benjamin. I forgot how quiet it is with just one child. :-) Papa John, Nana, and Jackson all came back to Sugar Land for July 4 weekend. I was so happy to have him home!!! I really missed my little buddy. We watched the fireworks, which totally confused Jackson. He was wondering where Cinderella's Castle was! (The last time we saw fireworks was at Disney World in September- he remembered!) BEN IS WALKING. He decided (on July 4) that he would walk and not sit down. He seems so big now walking and talking!

We went to Sugar Land's Childrens Museum with a group from church. This is a dig pit that my boys LOVED!


I no longer have any pennies in my purse!

Love this grin with his ice cream cone!

No comments: