Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's Been Over A Month

We're still here! Did you miss us? :-) This will be a random catch-up post about the last month.

GranMartha & my perfect nephew James

Jackson rolling out his homemade GREEN play dough

Ben is now 15 1/2 months old. He is the sweetest, happiest baby!

Jackson loves to play computer games at the library.

My boys took me to Chuy's for my 27th birthday. My girlfriends took me out another night, and I'm so bummed we didn't get any pictures.

We stayed at Pops & GranMartha's for a few nights while they were in TN.

Ben + Charlie = BFF

We kept Norma Jean while the young Norman's went to the beach. Ben took over her crate!

Papa John & Nana
came to visit!

My mom bought these waffle blocks for the boys. Papa John built Jackson a chair!

Jackson the cowboy!

Hmm...what else has been happening?
  • Jackson went to the dentist. Of course, he LOVED it! Who doesn't love Lana & Dr. Hilliard?
  • The boys had their 15 month and 3 year old check up. I'm always reminded how blessed I am to have such healthy kids.
  • I got to go out to dinner with my college roomies (Linds, we missed you!)
  • Lots of playdates, swimming, and summer fun!
  • We finished teaching kindergarten class on Wed nights. They were such a good group, and we had lots of fun with them!
  • We just returned from a mini-vacation to Lost Pines with Pops & GranMartha- pics coming soon. I am going through s'mores withdrawal at night.
Can't believe summer is almost over!!! I am ready for cooler days. My boys don't seem to mind the 100 degree days- they just want to be OUTSIDE.

Have you heard the song Christ is Risen by Matt Maher? It's my new fave. Listen and enjoy!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Dinner was so fun!! Glad we could get together. :)