Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dewberry Farm & More

Yesterday we spent the day at Dewberry Farm in Brookshire. The boys had a blast!


They rode in a wheelbarrow.

Jackson rode a pony.

We picked pumpkins. Jackson was wanting to find a green one...

Ben kept calling the pumpkins "ball" and kicking them.


We watched a pig race! Notorious P.I.G. won.

We rode the "train".


Jackson rolled and rolled.

He lasted about 3 seconds on this swing.

He jumped off of Hay Mountain (a.k.a. Allergy Central)

He climbed all through the fort.




Ben loved this slide!!!

Jackson drove the tractor.

The other morning I went to the kitchen to start breakfast, and this is what I saw when I came back to the bedroom...


We spent Friday in Galveston celebrating Ava's 4th Birthday!

Jackson & Ava are BFF.



Ben had fun playing at the beach.

I feel like we have reached a wonderful stage! These 2 have started playing TOGETHER!!!


We went to the park on Monday for a picnic with our buddies Lincoln & Bryce.

Ben would rather eat cookies than play. He gets it from his mama!

No comments: