Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ben's 2nd 2nd Birthday Party

Last night we had Ben's birthday celebration with my family. Pops & GranMartha made a birthday feast: bruschetta and cheese for appetizers, steaks, homemade mac n cheese, fried asparagus, bread, and fruit salad for dinner, and Cars cakes for dessert. I'm afraid Ben is getting used to being the center of attention at events. This morning he sang "Happy Birthday" to himself as he ate breakfast!!!

Sweet Baby James is ready to party!!!
 Birthday Boy
 Mr. Life of the Party
 opening presents

 GranMartha got the cutest Cars cake pan. We all decorated our own car! Of course, Jackson made a green one.
 Pops & Jackson
 GranMartha & Kaki were not messin around!
 We love our Benjamin!
 Loving the attention
 GranMartha showing off her beautiful car!
 Happy Birthday to You...
 birthday cake!
 The masterpieces made by Kathryn, GranMartha, & Ryan D.
 watching Wipeout
 Ben loving on his GranMartha
 and being silly with his Pops!
p.s.- I promise our children own clothes. Feel lucky you got the pics of them in diapers/underwear. I have about 20 more pics of the evening that don't even include them! The boys were playing in the sprinkler outside. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel a bit better about Jakob when I see those pics of your boys in their underwear. That's Jakob's first (second) choice, too.