Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The day after

Click the pictures for a larger view








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! May God bless Jackson and his parents and his family.

Praise the Father, from whom all good gifts flow.

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! "Practically perfect in every way!"
We can't wait to meet him.
Sending our love,
Lynn, Sarah, Austin & Kirby

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He looks beautiful - Aunt Peggy (now Great-Grandma!) let us know the news. All our best wishes from NY :)

Donna and Family

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I just love my NEPHEW JACK!!! I am super excited for all of you. I wish I was there! I cannot wait to meet him in August! He looks absolutely perfect!! YAY!

Love,
Aunt Kathryn

Morgan and Jamie said...

Congrats you two!! He couldn't be more beautiful!! Can't wait for more pictures, Love you!!
Morgan and Jamie

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mary Beth and Ryan, we are happy that the wait is over and that all of you came through it. Cherish every day with Jackson, because he is a gift from the "Father". Ann & Bill your NC cousins.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ryan! We are so happy for you. Jackson is beautiful. I can't believe you're a Dad! Only 7 more weeks till I become a Mom - it's amazing. Congratulations again!

Melanie (Stephens) Hinojos