Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jackson's First Christmas

Merry Christmas 2007

Fa La La La

Family Pic- Christmas Eve

Checking out what Santa brought!!!

Jackson's favorite gift from Nana & Papa John...a real Cowboys jersey!

I think it was Ryan's favorite gift too

What a fun holiday season! We were having such a good time, we forgot to take pictures. Sorry!!!
Happy New Year!!! I'm hoping 2008 brings exciting firsts and plenty of SLEEP!!! :-)

2 comments:

The Houston's said...

That is the cutest little jersey ever!!

Charis said...

Hey! Looks like a fun Christmas :) Hope the feeding is going well. Colt wasn't too excited about the bananas or rice cereal, but he LOVED the sweet potatoes. He actually was opening his mouth and quit playing with his high chair toy! We start avacado tomorrow. He was making such a mess putting his hands in his mouth, so I bought the chair toy and it has been great! Can't wait to hear how your experience is going. Happy New year!