Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Shout Out To Uncle Ryan

Thanks Uncle Ryan for checking Jackson's blog every day and requesting fully-clothed pictures! Jackson is all grown up now! He sits up by himself for long periods of time, claps, waves hi, eats food, and says "dada" all day long. He even went to the nursery at ladies bible class yesterday!!! (Am I so pathetic that I waited till he was 6 months old???) If only he would sleep...maybe one day! It's been FOREVER since I updated, so we have lots of pictures...enjoy! :-)

Mommy Loves Jackson

Happy Boy

Thanks "Uncle Matt" for coming to visit us!!!

BFF

Playing with Dad

Yummy Sweet Potatoes

Cute

Check Out my Puma's!!! (Thanks Nana & Papa John)



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! We LOVE this kid!! See you soon! Love, Uncle Ryan and Aunt Kathryn

the tichenor family said...

he is so precious! i love it when you update so i can see sweet jackson. i am totally in your boat on the nursery thing... i cannot imagine dropping carson off just yet. i assume i will get there at SOME point. kevin hopes it's before his fifth birthday!

Monica said...

I so want to squeeze and kiss that little boy of yours. You are not pathetic at all! Annie has not gone to the nursery yet. We were going to last Sunday and she got a cold. I chose to be kind to the other babies and not send her. Now it seems like everyone is coming down with the flu around here. It may be a while before she goes.

On sleeping. The one piece of baby gear I cannot live without is my video monitor. It is wonderful. Because I have that I was able to let Annie cry at night. After one or two nights she figured out how to go back to sleep on her own. I don't think I could have let her cry it out if I had not been able to see her. You may already have a video monitor, but it was my tool to sleep. Now at nap time we see her cry, turn and watch the door. She will stop for a minute watch the door and cry again. She so knows what she is doing!! Too bad Mommy and Daddy have an all seeing eye and know her game.

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute!!! I know you are loving it. I can't believe all the new stuff he is doing! That is great!

janine

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures - He looks just like you, Mary Beth!

Kelly
(I figured out how to do this!)

Sarah said...

I didn't know you knew Matt Foster! I was scrolling down and saw that picture of him. I grew up with him! What a great person. Your little boy is so adorable! Precioud little smiles!

*Courtney* said...

jackson is such a cutie! :)

Anonymous said...

my baby nephew is getting so big!! i miss him lots and lots and love his pumas! Hes so cool... just like his tia leah

JENNY said...

He has such a cute smile! Good to see you last weekend.

Wendi said...

Oh wow - you have the cutest kid! And I love the shoes :) Hope to see you soon!!

The Houston's said...

Soo cute! I love the shoes!