Thursday, April 10, 2008

9 Months Old

Happy (late) 9 Month Bday Jackson!!! These have been the best 9 months ever...especially way better than the 9 months before you arrived! I'm so proud of my little man. He is now SLEEPING (hallelujah!), crawling everywhere, pulling up, "talking" nonstop, and busy being the happiest baby boy.





Update from last time: Jackson and Ryan had a great father/son weekend together last weekend while I was gone. Everything went so smoothly, and I can tell that was a major bonding experience for them! Although I was so annoyed about pumping the whole time I was gone, it was so refreshing to get away with friends and not have any responsibility. I'm looking forward to my next girls weekend in May with my old 757 roomies!




4 comments:

Wendi said...

Love the Astros hat! Can't wait until May 17! :)

Morgan and Jamie said...

What a cutie!! And major congrats on the sleeping!!

Monica said...

So happy for you to have sleep again. Every time you have talked about no sleep I have memories of the task to wake Mary Beth. : ) Babies change everything don't they. I love watching your little man. He just gets cuter all the time. Maybe one day we can introduce him and Annie. : )

the tichenor family said...

so glad to hear they had a good weekend together. happy 9 months to jackson, precious as always!