We had an excellent visit to the doctor this week for Jackson's 9 month check-up. He had to get his finger pricked...so pitiful! Don't worry though- the shiny band-aid made it all better!!! I was thankful to get a healthy report.
My finger hurts

Check out my cool band-aid

Happy kiddo

Leave me alone, Mom!!!

Sleep Update- We have a sleeper on our hands these days!!! YEAH! Jackson has slept 12 hours straight the past 2 nights. I am such a proud mom!
2 comments:
Hey! This is Ryan's cousin Melanie. I am so happy for you that Jackson decided to sleep a little while. I know exactly what you are going through. Hayley is a little over 7 months old and not really sleeping either. Last night she slept about 6 hours straight and that is a new record for us. I'm hoping that she'll be sleeping soon too.
Take care. Jackson is very cute. =)
Oh my goodness, I am so happy for you and your LONG hours of sleep. What do you think finally pushed him "over the edge"? He's too cute with his band-aid. Hope to see the Davis fam soon!
Post a Comment