After weeks of teasing us, Jackson is officially WALKING!!! He thinks he is hot stuff! Sorry for the lack of blog updates...I've been chasing Jackson around, teaching him what's ok and what's a "no no", and comforting many bumps and bruises from falling down. Some pics and video of the big guy...
walking to Uncle Ryan (excuse the random box)

happy

uh-oh (Jackson's new fave word)

silly dad
This was taken the first night Jackson took more than 2 steps at a time. The whole family came over to watch, and I made cookies to celebrate...we are RIDICULOUS!
More video coming soon...
12 comments:
Yeah! Your family is so cute! I love how excited your parents are. :)
That is precious!!! Love the video!
this is ADORABLE! congrats little jackson.
oh, and glad to see the drum is getting some good use! :)
i love how excited everyone is in the video, i am grinning ear to ear after watching that!
Good for Jackson! I am so glad he's walking! Now that just means a better workout for you. =)
Can't wait to see (meet) you on Saturday.
such a sweet video!
Yeah Jackson! I loved the video and getting to hear the reactions. He looks all grown up when he is walking! Miss you MB!
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAY TO GO JACKSON!!!!!
?The video is too cute!!!! Everyone is so excited.
I love the video and the pictures. Jackson must be running in circles by now. I will have to let Matthew watch it to learn a bit. Even though we have not see you all in forever, I love keeping up with the blog!!
Hey guys! Jackson is so cute and is so cool he's walking! Hope you guys are doing well!
Okay that video is a hoot!! What a delight to watch those first steps; it brings out nothing but pure smiles, ya'll are precious!
Post a Comment