My precious Ben is 3 weeks old today. He is such a sweet baby! He is very laid back and content most of the time. Last night he slept 4 hours, woke up for 1 hour, and then slept another 4 hours...AMAZING! We went to the doctor last week for his 2 week check-up and that went really well. He is in the 97th percentile for height and had gained almost a whole pound since he was born. The boy likes to eat! I have been completely spoiled lately...people bringing us dinner every night, getting my house cleaned, lots of help from family...hope I can handle 2 kids once reality kicks in! :-)
Jackson is adjusting nicely to being a big brother. He has been more sensitive and wants me to hold him and rock him. That's the extent of the unusual behavior. He is so sweet to Ben. He will bring him toys and pat him gently. Every time I pick Ben up, Jackson giggles, points to the baby, and says "he's little!". It's very cute! He keeps telling me that Ben is "out of mommy's tummy." I think he actually understands it. I am so thankful that Jackson has been able to sleep through the night. I was worried that Ben's crying may wake him up, but it doesn't!!! When Ben sleeps during the day he makes little noises. Any time Jackson hears him, he says "he's snoring like a dog." Not really sure how he came up with that one! It's a lot of fun having these 2 kiddos!
not really sure what to think of all this

jackson got a haircut yesterday- this was the best pic I could get

never stops moving!!!




sleeping his crib for the first time

Uncle Morgan spent last weekend with us...he's Jackson's new BFF.


while Jackson does this...

Ben does this!
3 comments:
Awe such blessings you have. They are precious! Love the pics. Keep up the good work momma :)
Great post MB!! You seem natural at having two! You will be fine when reality hits. I love the pics! Can't wait to see you again!
How precious. I miss all of you.
My favorite picture of Ben is in his crib. Tell Jackson I love his new big boy haircut!
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment