Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lesson Learned: REFRESH

So, I am slowly learning how to use the iPad. Saturday morning I checked my weatherbug app and it said 64 degrees and sunny. I suggested we take the boys and their bikes to the park for playtime and a bike ride since it was such a beautiful day. We kept talking about how cold it was when we were there. Once we were home (3 hours later) I realized I had not refreshed my weatherbug app, and it was actually 41 degrees outside!!! Oh well...we had a cold, but fun morning at the park...lesson learned! :-)
love.this.kid.


no fear

snack break

Jackson loves to pretend he is either Bowser (from MarioKart) or Goliath. Sweetest looking "bad guy" EVER.

We love when the fam comes over for lunch! My brother works about 1 mile from here, so it works out well for everyone to meet over here. Jackson is totally focused on his MarioKart game.
We sure enjoyed going out with Wade & Wendi last night! BFF.

I joined the Blush and Bashful Book Club. We are reading The Help, and I'm really enjoying it so far. Come read along too!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Had a great time with y'all also! Your boys are so sweet. Have a happy week!

lindsey said...

So the boys are just always the sweetest and happiest looking guys! Also, I am reading the Help right now too! I am on chapter 12 and I am really enjoying it as well. Miss you!

Aja said...

Glad to see you guys are doing well--your boys are too cute! And, I love that book---it was recommended to me by a friend at work last year!

Morgan and Jamie said...

All your new pics are so cute! It is so bittersweet reading your blog b/c JDavid and Jackson seem to have so many similar interests! I just know they would be best buds! I love your updates, just wish we lived closer...like downt the street...:)miss you friend and give those sweet boys a big hug!