
I finished reading The Help. Most of the girls in the book club said they didn't really like it. I, on the other hand, quite enjoyed it! I liked the characters and found it entertaining. Not sure if I'll ever be able to eat a fudge pie again, but I sure could go for a caramel cake!!!

I mentioned this book in my last post, but didn't have a picture. Here it is. I love the Duggars and secretly want to be them. Nothing would make me happier than to have my whole family living together in the middle of nowhere doing everything together.
I'm hooked again on A.I. Call me crazy, but I am loving Steven Tyler as a judge. Excited about this season!
I recorded the Piers Morgan show last night b/c his guest was Joel Osteen. There was some buzz about the show, because Joel directly said homosexuality is a sin. Of course, America did not like that. I was actually really impressed with him and what he had to say. Pleasantly surprised, I guess. There's some clips here:
Joel Osteen Interview
My brother Ryan started a business blog! Go check it out...
Brother Ryan's Blog
My in-laws are in the middle of an exciting journey! Go check them out too...
Papa John & Nana's New Blog
1 comment:
Missed the interview:((( I am sooo hooked on AI too!!!
Post a Comment