Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hello, 3rd Trimester!

I had a freak out moment when I looked on Babycenter and it said you're 28 weeks pregnant...only 12 weeks to go! How is it possible I am going to have this baby in only 12 weeks??? I am definitely feeling like I'm in my 3rd trimester. I am BIG, uncomfortable, and my ankles get fatter by the minute. The levels from my 1 hour glucose test came back high, so I had to take the 3 hour glucose test. The results were normal, which means no gestational diabetes this time! Yay!!! I am so thankful that I've had a healthy pregnancy so far. I feel like 12 weeks will be here in no time with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up.

I'm so excited to meet our baby girl! We haven't decided on a name yet, but she has several nicknames already:
  • Rhonda - given by Pops
  • Martha Lou- given by GranMartha
  • Rhianna- given by Uncle Ryan
  • Baby Peach, Yebbers, Graham, & Megan- all given by Jackson 
Don't worry...none of the above are being considered! 

Ryan finished painting her room PINK and hung a beautiful chandelier in there! I love it already! Nana found the most perfect fabric for the bedding and Tia Leah is making it!!! (They made the boys bedding too.) I can't wait to see how it all comes together! I love that I married into a talented and creative family!

I'm starting to pull out all my baby gear to see what I have/need. It's been a couple years since I've had a newborn. Any new and wonderful baby items out there I should know about?? Also, has anyone ever ordered a carseat cover? I think I'd like to order one as opposed to buying a whole new carseat...any suggestions?

I saw this morning that Michelle Duggar is pregnant with #20!!! If she can handle 20, I can surely handle 3. Right???? 

1 comment:

AshlieB said...

Yey for girls!! I have not done the car seat cover however car seats do expire...the one I used with Hunter will expire before I can use it on this one so we have to get a new one....check the date on the side!