Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful

As we were eating lunch yesterday, I asked the boys what they were thankful for. I started writing down their responses as fast as I could. Here is their thankful list (from their own sweet thankful hearts...no help from mom!).

JACKSON:
  • yummy food to eat
  • God made me and my bones
  • my friends
  • Uncle Ryan, Kaki, & James
  • a fan to keep me cool and covers to keep me warm
  • I'm not dead   (i think he got this from the song "God's not dead. No! He is alive"...)
  • the zoo
  • climbing trees
  • my bike
  • Pops, GranMartha, Papa John, & Nana
  • everyone
  • toys
  • God made trees
  • we can go to heaven with God
  • we can close our doors so animals don't come in our house
BEN:
  • strawberries
  • mice
  • cheese
  • the zoo
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Pumped I made the list! These are fun, blessed little guys. Pops