I can't believe this handsome little dude is 3 years old!!! I love my Benjamin Ryan so incredibly much and am so thankful for him.
Ben wanted a sports birthday party this year. We were planning on a backyard bash, but ended up having the party at the church gym due to bad weather. It worked out perfectly!
food table
Ryan (a.k.a. Super Dad) decorated the cupcakes.
the gift table
the sports bounce house was a hit!
Happy Birthday to Ben!
pinata time
Papa John & Ruby
presents!
Papa John & Nana got Ben some new costumes!
We put Ryan's old jerseys on the chairs.
playing with his new toys from Jackson
Ruby looked so pretty in her new outfit from Nana.
Ben loved his sports party, and we had so much fun putting it together for him.
Can't believe I now have a 4 year old, a 3 year old, and a 3 month old!!!
Coming up: Ben's bday weekend/Mothers Day

















1 comment:
Cute party theme!!
Post a Comment