Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sugar Land Skeeters

Sugar Land has a new minor league baseball team! We were given some tickets to a game on opening weekend and had so much fun!!! The boys loved it. I have a feeling we'll be there A LOT in the next few years!
 What's a trip to the ballpark without a hot dog?!

Sweet Ruby has spent the majority of her life at sporting events. I guess that's what her life will be like with 2 older brothers.
Ben was more excited about the snacks than the game. Reminded me of myself!
beautiful evening
the boys loved riding the carousel there


 
It got a little loud for Ben!
There were fireworks after the game.

After fireworks, all of the kids were invited to come on the field and run the bases.


Such a fun family night!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Yay! So glad you enjoyed it. I'll send the link of this to my parents so they can see. :)