Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bath Time

Bath Time is now Jackson's favorite activity!!! He loves splashing and playing with his bath toys. I know he'll hate that I put naked pictures of him online, but they're too cute to resist! :-)

Smiling at Dad

Playing with frogs

Splashing

Check out my 2 teeth!
Jackson got a great report from the doctor this week. He had to get his 6 month shots...so sad. He's a healthy and growing boy!!! We've started eating some cereal and veggies. He's not very interested yet, but I think he'll get the hang of it soon. I'm hoping food = sleep!!!

8 comments:

Morgan and Jamie said...

He is SOO CUTE!! I can't believe how big he is getting...and so quickly! I think he looks a lot like you, what do most people say? And it is your motherly duty to put up nakie pics of him..ha ha.

Wendi said...

Yes - he is sooooo adorable! I wish I could be there to hold him because I love Jackson.

the tichenor family said...

He is just precious... such a happy smile and bright eyes! I feel you on the sleep thing. Carson will be 3 months old next week and we're still waiting for the "sleeping through the night" notion to kick in!

Charis said...

Two teeth... wow! He really is so cute and growing up quickly. I tried giving Colt avacado yesterday and he absolutely refused to open his mouth :( Guess growing up also means they have a mind of their own!

JENNY said...

He is adorable! I love those big eyes and cute smile.

Monica said...

OK I can't think of another blog out there that could get me more excited then to stumble across yours!!!! SO EXCITED!!! I have so wished I could see your little boy and know you as a mommy and now I get a chance. Jackson is PRECIOUS!!! He has his mommy's eyes!! I look forward to now getting to see him and watch him grow. I love my sweet Mary Beth and think of you often. Looking forward to life with the Davis family!!!

Monica said...

Ok M. I have now read through your entire blog. Your sweet boy was beautiful the minute he was born. Makes me want to jump in my car and come to Houston!! Seriously and I hate the drive to Houston. : ) I will confess I just cried as I looked at the pictures from when he was born and my sweet Mary Beth became a Mommy. Isn't that the best moment in the world??? I love seeing your parents with him. I know they are just happy as can be!! Your brother looks to be a proud Uncle as well. This has made my night and that is impressive. I am about to leave on a date and have no baby for the night. What a joy to find you. Tell your family I said hi. I would love to catch up with you sometime. My e-mail is head@1scom.net. Love you!

Unknown said...

mary beth! he is soooooooooooooooooooo cute!! he looks ridiculously happy all the time! annnd...he really truly does look SO much like his momma! awww yay so happy :)