- crawling...I have to chase him everywhere!
- laughing hysterically
- eating rice cereal, oatmeal, apples, pears, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, and bananas
- having playpen time
- kissing girls on the lips (at Bible study!!!)
- hugging and kissing mom and dad
- spitting and blowing bubbles
- riding in the "big" stroller
- splashing and playing in the bathtub
- saying "dada"
- getting two top teeth
- drinking water from a sippy cup
- sleeping through the night...NOT! (wishful thinking)
- and much more!!!
Reading his noisy farm book
Happy Weekend!!!
7 comments:
He is so cute & getting so big MB! I need to meet this little guy soon!
MB, It's Amanda (Webb) Spell! I found your blog through a very random route, but was so happy to see precious Jackson! I would love to email you...can you send me an email and I can write you back? My email address (spelled out) is amandadotspellatgmaildotcom. I can't wait to hear from you!
Amanda
Umm.. yes. He is adorable! Thanks for updating and can't wait to see y'all sometime. We need to have a girls weekend (+ Jackson)! Love you and miss you!
Ok your little boy is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. That is big coming from a girl with 3 nephews she adores. I just want to kiss Jackson all over. He is precious. They grow so fast!! As I read you post it makes me sad as I know my baby will be doing all those things in a month or so too. I guess it is good, but they sure are sweet just the way they are!!!
He is SOO cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting! I love the box pictures...oh the simple things! ha ha. Are you going to Spring Sing by chance this year? We will be there and if you go to see Ryan and Kathryn I would love to see you and get the boys to meet! Hope you all had a great weekend and keep the pictures coming...we always look to see the cute new pics of our friend Jackson.
just precious! he has the greatest smile. hope to see you soon!
Oh, he's such a cutie pie! Love those big ole smiles! :)
Post a Comment