Thursday, April 3, 2008

So Happy & So Nervous...

I am SO HAPPY to announce that Jackson has slept for 10 hours straight the past 2 nights!!! WOOHOO! This is a first. It's amazing! Let's hope this continues...

I am also SO NERVOUS because I am leaving my baby this weekend with his daddy to go on a girls weekend to Austin. I think I have everything prepared, but I am still freaking out. I know Jackson will be so fine and I'll have a great time with friends, but this is definitely scary. Pray we all enjoy (or at least survive) this upcoming weekend!

Sorry there aren't any pictures right now...plenty to come soon!

6 comments:

the tichenor family said...

HOORAY FOR YOU (and Jackson of course) for sleeping through the night, ten hours, hallelujah!

Oh my goodness, I would be a nervous wreck if I was in your shoes leaving Carson with Kevin. All the while, knowing everything will be perfectly fine! I will be thinking about you guys and will say a little prayer for you all.

Have fun!! Get some rest!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that Jackson has been sleeping through the night! Have fun in Austin, and rest assured he will sleep great for his daddy - it always works that way!

Kelly

Charis said...

Gotta say I am SO jealous about the sleeping 10 hours gig!! Lately we are doing good if he just wakes up once a night rather than twice, but we have had better nights, so hopefully the trend will continue also!! Have fun in Austin!

the tichenor family said...

been thinking about you this weekend. hope the boys survived, and hope mama got some rest! hope to see you soon!
mer

The Houston's said...

Yay!! I am so happy for you guys, and your great sleep. I hope it continues!!!

Monica said...

Hope you enjoyed your time away!! So glad for you to get some sleep too. I can't imagine Annie still waking up at I night. My heart has hurt for you every time you have mentioned the sleep issue. It is so good for daddys to be left with their children. It helps them appreciate mommy when she comes home!