Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wet Wednesday

too much fun

swimming with my neighbor...loving it!

chillin with dad

Mr. Personality

happy boy

6 comments:

Monica said...

You guys look like you are having FUN!! How great for Jackson to have a neighbor friend.

*Courtney* said...

what a precious smile!!! he's such a cutie pie, mary beth.

Anonymous said...

I love this kid!!

Kathi P said...

hey, mb! he is getting so big! i hope that i get to see him in person soon!

Jamie said...

he is so adorable! i love all your pics! i just wrote a blog about the baby kicking last night and mentioned how i was tired cause i missed an hour of sleep and thought "marybeth would kill me if she read this!" i hope you are starting to get more sleep!=)

The DeLongchamp Family said...

He is SO cute! I love seeing the pics on everyone's blog--now, I am becoming a blog stalker!