Monday, January 31, 2011

SuperDad

Ryan is SUCH a good dad to these boys! Jackson & Ben think their dad is the coolest person in the world. Jackson will tell me his daddy is the biggest, fastest, strongest, etc. many times a day. The highlight of their day is when he gets home from work. Ben literally skips to the door when he hears Ryan's truck pull in. Ryan's "thing" with the boys is bedtime. He reads them books, sings them songs, and puts them to bed every single night.

I try to be a fun mom. I try my best to do "boy" things. I can build castles and crash them down. I can play superheroes. I can race. I can play ball. But...I'm SO thankful Ryan comes home ready to play with these crazy munchkins. As much fun as I try to be, he's just better at boy stuff.






2 comments:

Wendi said...

Sweet post!

Nancy @ Ella Elaine said...

It is good to see those Christmas presents being enjoyed! You ARE a fantastic dad Ryan!!
Love ya,
Mom (Nana)