My sweet Benjamin is 22 months old (was on the 14th). I keep thinking that this was the age Jackson was when Ben was born!!!
At 22 months, you are:
-wearing size 5 diapers
-wearing 2T clothes
-sleeping 12 hours a night and taking a 2 hour nap in the afternoon
-eating anything and everything. Favorites include chicken nuggets, yogurt, applesauce, smoothies, grilled cheese, chocolate milk, apple juice,waffles, goldfish, and cookies.
-helping mommy with housework. You like to put the spoons in the dishwasher, put wet clothes in the dryer, clean up your toys, and cook.
-really into books! You like to read the same ones over and over again. I'm glad we have a comfy chair in your room!!!
-a total boy! You love to be outside and get dirty. Your favorite outside toy right now is the sand box. You love to go to the park and play on the playground too.
-a communicator! You speak in complete sentences and ask questions.
- learning something new every day! You know your colors, shapes, and some letters and numbers. Whenever you see a "B", you say "B for Ben." When you count, it usually goes "2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10." You like to tell me what color my shirt is most days. "Mommy's shirt is pink." Then you think it's funny to say it's a different color than what it is...like you're telling a joke! You crack yourself up.
-loving that Mommy & Daddy are your Bible Class teachers right now. I'm thinking maybe this wasn't the best idea. We may be teaching your class through high school.
-totally entertained by your big brother. You 2 are becoming big buddies!
Oh Ben, I could write all day long about you. I love you!!! I'll end with your favorite song. You laugh when I sing it (probably b/c of my singing voice), but it makes you so happy!
Ben is a good boy
Good Boy
Good Boy
Ben is a good boy
Mommy loves Ben
1 comment:
What a great mom you are, MB!
Post a Comment