Friday, March 18, 2011

Pictures

As I have mentioned before...Ryan is such a good and fun daddy to these boys! I fell asleep Sunday afternoon while the boys were napping. They woke up before I did, so Ryan took them outside where he was working in the yard. When I woke up,  I walked outside to the boys jumping (in very little clothing) with the sprinkler on under the trampoline! How fun!!!

The boys modeling their new cool shades!

I love Ben's lips. Is that weird? I think he has beautiful lips!

Do you wonder why Jackson is such a skinny kid? It's because he is usually too busy playing to eat. See?

We trade off babysitting with our friends the Leesers. It's a win/win. It's always fun to have their kids over to play, and it's such a treat when we get to go out on a date! The kids love this set-up!!! We had them over Sat night. Couldn't resist a bath picture! Too cute!

Love their little imaginations!

My parents have these awesome waffle blocks in their playroom. Ryan can build some super fun things with them! This was a train. He pushed them down the hall in it, and they couldn't stop laughing!!!

No comments: