Today is my precious nephew's 1st Birthday!!! Happy Birthday James! We had a little bday lunch over here today to celebrate. The real bday party is next week! Pops brought the Thai Cottage. Ryan brought the Maggie Moos. PARTAY!
Pops & GranMartha gave James a lawnmower. Jackson liked the box!
James, what a fun year it has been! We love you!!!
In Davis Family News:
My little Ben loves to help me cook. Ryan snapped this picture without me knowing. I laughed when I saw it upload on the computer...this is my life! haha
![]() |
| These boys still like to jump. We refer to our sons as Jumpin Jack & Bouncing Ben! |
| My precious Jackson. What an imagination he has!!! |
| Painting at the picnic table. Sweet brothers! |


1 comment:
I surely enjoy seeing pictures of family in Texas. Thank you for having a blog for me to check. The boys are just precious.
I saw your mom and dad today. It is always nice to see family.
Love your cousin in TN,
Dianne
Post a Comment