I've been in a cooking slump lately. I'm tired of all my recipes and need to spice things up! I tried some new recipes last week. We all enjoyed them, so I thought I'd share them in case you're looking for some new recipes too! Feel free to send some of your faves my way!!!
Spring green risotto
Orecchiette with mini chicken meatballs
Sweet corn quesadillas
Pan roasted chicken with lemon-garlic green beans
Surprise cookies (this wasn't a new recipe, but they are a favorite I will never get tired of!)
I'm planning on trying these this week:
Spinach Mac and cheese (from the April issue of Everyday Food) & Crunchy Paremsan Chicken Tenders
Bacon- gruyere meatloaf with roasted carrots and onions
Happy cooking!
2 comments:
I made the crunchy parmesan chicken tenders a couple weeks ago and they were good! I loved the orecchiette pasta and chicken meatballs, btw!
I (Ambre) made the last comment. Some how I was signed in under Chuck's name.
Post a Comment